GSS NGO (Gonoshahajjo Sangstha) is a Bangladeshi non-governmental organization that works in the areas of education, health, and rural development. It has been conducting research since its inception in 1978.
The research topics of GSS NGO in Bangladesh are varied and cover a wide range of issues related to education, health, and rural development. Some of the key research topics include:
- The impact of early childhood education on child development.
- The effectiveness of different teaching methods in primary schools.
- The factors that contribute to school dropout.
- The impact of health interventions on maternal and child health.
- The role of social protection in reducing poverty.
- The impact of climate change on rural livelihoods.
GSS NGO’s research is used to inform its programming and advocacy work. It also helps to build the evidence base on key development issues in Bangladesh.
Here are some of the specific benefits of GSS NGO’s research:
- It helps to improve the quality of GSS NGO’s programming.
- It helps to inform policy decisions.
- It helps to build the evidence base on key development issues.
- It helps to raise awareness of important issues.
- It helps to advocate for change.
GSS NGO’s research is an important part of its work. It helps to ensure that the organization is making a positive difference in the lives of the people it serves.
In addition to the research topics mentioned above, GSS NGO also conducts research on a variety of other topics, such as:
- The impact of gender inequality on education and health.
- The role of microfinance in poverty reduction.
- The impact of natural disasters on communities.
- The effectiveness of community-based organizations.
- The challenges of development in a globalized world.
GSS NGO’s research is published in peer-reviewed journals and books, and it is also disseminated through reports, presentations, and workshops. The organization also works with other organizations to share its research findings and to promote evidence-based development.